|Project Title||Data Driven Decision-Making Plan|
|Tools used in Development||Word, Excel, Photoshop|
|Time in Development||About 4 weeks|
|Client||Johns Hopkins University|
Program Management Artifacts
Data Driven Decision Making Plan
This project features an insightful Data Driving Decision-Making Plan to address a systemic issue experienced by learners in a secondary learning institution. This Plan is based on a traditional DDDM Model, and features an enhanced personalized Data Protocol designed to fit the organization, its employees, and their resources and abilities. The Plan considers cultural implications at ensure an unbiased execution. The plan includes a Literature Review, Needs Analysis, Data Team organizational structure guide, roles, and responsibilities, Data Protocol, and a Standing meeting Agenda that identifies the team members’ responsibilities in the meeting and evidence of their success. The plan also describes ideal Leadership style and warns of possible traps the Leader can be mindful in effecting the plan. This plan touched on sensitive cultural issues that called for the organization to take a temperature check of their culture’s climate. For me, the consideration and caution given to lessen the impact of cultural bias gave this plan the potential to reach further than it would without consideration.
Program Evaluation: Pilot Progam
This project is a comprehensive and through evaluation of the use of educational technologies in a secondary learning institution. Using an integrated data collection approach, I evaluated the effectiveness of blended learning with an English Language Learner Population. This robust review includes a Literature Review, Need Assessment, Logic Model, and an Implementation Management overview, with a foundational summary to help the organization find the best Manager to lead the change. Consulting with stakeholders of the Organization, the Programs’ gaps were identified with a Needs Analysis, and once completed, we determined that the solution to the Programs’ issues would indeed be resolved by an Instructional Intervention. Shifting from discover to resolution mode, I crafted goals and objectives for the instructional intervention to fill the voids and resolve the Organization’s issues. During the Needs Analysis, we had to be certain to the highest degree that this particular identified issue was in fact an instructional issue, and could not fairly be attributed to any other factor. This project reminded all involved, that Instructional Interventions are only solutions for Instructional Problems, and considering such, can increase the efficacy of any designed Instructional Solution.
|Project Title||Program Evaluation: Instructional Design Initiative|
|Tools used in Development||Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Time in Development||About 3 Weeks|
|Client||Johns Hopkins University|
This project is an evaluation of a secondary learning institution. In this particular situation, the Organization had already completed a needs analysis, and determined the solutions they needed for their employees was instructional. To determine if their designation was valid, I used the Using the Problem Finding, Problem Solving Method. This included the creation of survey instruments, Organizational Observations, and Data Collection. This evaluation includes a needs analysis, Learner Analysis with descriptions of Learners entry knowledge and behaviors. After confirming an Instructional Issue, I commenced forming Learning objectives to fill the voids, an Implementation plan, course evaluation model using Kaufman’s 5 Levels, with specific research questions that address the core of the issues. This project confirmed that not all Needs Assessments are the same. However, all is not lost. Taking usable data and adding what you need to comprehensively assess the situation is a step in the right direction. Additionally, I was given the honor of designing the instruction proposed by this program evaluation.